Christmas is just around the corner. Have you made any plans about sending Christmas eCards for business clients?
Because the holiday cheer helps to bring people together and create a sense of community.
In this blog post, we will discuss the main benefits of using Christmas eCards for business, and provide tips for creating and sending effective corporate Christmas cards.
Ideas For Christmas eCards for Businesses You Should Use
By positively utilizing Christmas, you can build goodwill with your clients, employees, and community.
Christmas is the time to take care of people and share happiness and good vibes, in addition to utilizing the chance to increase sales, improve employee morale, and build brand loyalty.
So here’re some ideas for Christmas eCards for business.
Ideas for clients:
- Send eCards to offer special holiday deals and promotions: This could be a discount on products or services, a gift with a purchase, or a chance to win a holiday prize.
- Donate to a charity in the name of your clients or employees: This is a great way to show your clients that you care about their community and give back to those in need.
- Say thank you for being with us: You can share a Christmas eCard to show appreciation and say thank you.
Ideas for employees:
- Send Christmas eCard to host a holiday party for your employees: This is a great way to show employees that you appreciate their hard work and let them enjoy some time off with their colleagues.
- Use Christmas eCards to send gifts to your employee: If you’re planning to send digital gifts or holiday bounces, using eCards will be a great way to send a message along with a gift.
- Create an internal vibe: Let your staff use Christmas eCards to share love and happiness internally for each other.
What are some ways that Christmas eCards can benefit your business?
Benefits of Sending Christmas eCards for Businesses:
Although businesses often use Christmas to increase sales by offering discounts and promotions, there are also significant benefits to sending Christmas eCards that businesses should focus on. Such as:
Remind people you exist:
During the holidays, people are busy with their own lives and may forget about your business.
One of the benefits of Christmas eCards for business is sending eCards, and on other occasions is a great way to remind them that you’re still there and appreciate their business.
Create visual impact:
Christmas ecards can be a great way to create a festive and fun atmosphere for your business clients. With an eCard that reflects your company’s identity, you will position your brand name and logo in your client’s minds.
Enhance your reputation:
Sending Christmas eCards is a great way to enhance your business reputation. It shows your clients that you’re thoughtful and appreciate their presence. It can also help to build goodwill and loyalty between you and them.
Improve customer satisfaction:
A top benefit of using Christmas eCards For Business is that it helps businesses improve customer satisfaction by providing a personal touch and showing that the business cares about its customers.
Boost customer loyalty:
Sending Christmas eCards can help businesses boost customer loyalty by showing appreciation for their customers and letting them know they are valued.
If you are still sending paper Christmas cards to your clients, you might have to consider using an eCard platform to help accomplish the previous goals.
Speaking of efficiency, how to create effective Christmas eCards?
Read more about: Corporate Holiday eCards
Tips for Creating Effective Christmas eCards:
When creating and sending Christmas eCards for business, there are a few things you can do to make sure they will deliver the message to the target recipient. Here are a few tips:
Keep your eCards short and sweet:
People are busy during Christmas, so they don’t have time to read long eCards. And people love personalized messages but keep your messages short and sweet, and focus on wishing your clients and clients a happy holiday season.
Use high-quality images and videos:
Christmas eCards are a great way to showcase your brand and message. Use high-quality images and videos to create a festive and engaging experience for your recipients.
Personalize your eCards:
Christmas eCards for business should be personalized to your clients and clients. You can add their names, addresses, and other personal information to make your eCards more meaningful.
Include a call to action:
At the end of your eCard, include a call to action, such as a link to your website or a landing page. This will give people a way to learn more about your business or take advantage of a special offer.
Proofread your eCards:
Before you send your eCards, be sure to proofread them carefully for any errors. A typo or grammatical mistake can make your eCard look unprofessional.
Use a consistent design:
Your Christmas eCards should have a consistent design, so they look like they come from the same company. This will help to build brand awareness.
Wishing Merry Christmas with humor can be a great way to make your Christmas eCards more memorable. However, be sure to use humor that is appropriate for your audience.
If you prefer animated cards, check Christmas Animated eCards.
Let’s move to the important part:
Features for creating branded Christmas eCards for your business with Zone1:
Designers at Zone1 always help companies create branded Christmas eCards with their company identity along with focusing on the message. Therefore, here’re the top features:
Add your company identity:
- In business Christmas ecards add your logo, website URL, and signature.
- Apply your identity colors and guidelines to help clients recognize your company.
- Use your own designs, choose one of our templates, or create a new one with Swift.
Share the eCards wherever you prefer:
- Using the Zone1 platform will help you send Christmas eCards through SMS, Social Media, and Email.
- You can also invite unlimited users to use the platform and send eCards for business on different occasions.
- With Zone1, you can choose the time to send and select a group of contacts or more to send the eCard for them at once.
Deep analytics to boost your communication:
- Zone1 top feature is to track eCard usage by your staff.
- Generate reports for who opens the eCard, bounced back rate, and for each of the recipients.
- If you’re running a campaign, tracking the results is easy. Download a report about your staff activities through this time, and their logins.
- No need to worry about importing your contact list details into our platform because The platform guarantees top-notch security and performance by using a dedicated database instead of a shared one. This implies that you will have exclusive access to your own database, which will be securely stored and managed on the cloud server.
- Your staff doesn’t have to remember their credentials every time they log in because we have API/Active Directory Integration. The platform offers a convenient Single-Sign-On option that eliminates the need for users to remember additional login credentials when accessing it. This integration also enables connection from your software applications.
Additional features from Zone1:
- Internal Community: The user community module provides a platform for team members to communicate with each other, share greetings, and celebrate special occasions, not only Christmas, such as holidays, birthdays, and work anniversaries.
- Cost-effective: Zone1 ecard platform is a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes and industries worldwide. The platform offers a range of features that can be customized to meet every business needs.
An eCard platform for business means easy access, security, and many creative options. That’s why we believe in Zone1 to be your partner on all occasions!
And now, What do you think? If you’re ready to be creative this year, contact us now!
In Zone1, you can easily send business Christmas eCards by email or SMS. All you have to do this import all of your contacts, write your message, select the target recipients, and click send.
In Zone1, you can create many groups as you need to send bulk eCards with one click, in addition, you can share the eCard through social media with your friends!
Yes, small businesses should send Christmas cards. Sending Christmas cards to clients is an effective marketing tool. It reminds people that you exist and puts your business at the front of their minds. It is also a great way to greet your clients on an auspicious occasion and generates positivity and goodwill.
It is appropriate to send out business holiday cards anytime between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day. Most “Happy Holidays” cards include all of the different holidays in one so don’t feel too bad if your holiday card arrives around New Year’s Day.
June 20, 2023